January 27, 2017
BSI Info-Assure is looking to recruit an MSc or BSc Information Security Graduate (or equivalent) Trainee to progress a career within the BSI Info-Assure Security Testing Team.
BSI Info-Assure is a leading provider of cyber-security and information assurance services, and a member of the NCSC CCSC, CHECK, CAS-T & CTAS Schemes and a PCI DSS QSA.
We can offer an excellent training programme, career progression and a good starting package, plus the opportunity to work on a wide variety of exciting projects as part of a talented supportive team.
In order to be considered for this role, you must:
- MSc or BSc Information Security Graduate (or equivalent).
- A genuine passion and interest for security testing.
- Attention to detail, a sense of pro-activeness (whilst you will be provided with excellent mentoring and training, in order to be successful in such a career you will also need to spend a lot of time self-studying and practising in our labs in order to maintain awareness of new vulnerabilities and exploit techniques), and the ability to quickly pick up new concepts.
- Have good people skills, be dependable and be capable of working as part of team. It is expected that you will already have (based on your studies and interest in the subject):
- A good understanding of networking and operating systems.
- An understanding of basic web application and infrastructure vulnerabilities.
- An understanding of basic security testing tools and their use. Successful candidates will be mentored as part of their role and will ultimately be expected to progress through CREST/TIGER Scheme certifications, ultimately become senior team members and CHECK Team Leaders, and also work as part of the cyber incident response team.
Due to the nature of the work we do as an organisation, you will need to be capable of holding UK Government Clearance to SC level. If you are serious about a career in cyber-security and security testing, and meet the requirements, then this is the ideal opportunity.
The starting package will include £25,000 base, £5,000 utilisation bonus, plus good benefits package including private health care.
If you are interested in this role, please send an up-to-date CV and covering letter to: [email protected]
Note: No recruitment agencies.